Let’s talk about creativity, my favourite subject!
As I type these words I feel myself smiling, amazed by how all this comes together. It is true, the more you give the more you receive, ANYTHING.
Let me explain.
Intuitively I decided to launch my creativity course today. I decided to write this blog (which was in the back of my mind for a while) today. Today I discovered creativity and innovation day!
I have no doubt that deciding to answer to my inner calling, intuition, guide, feminine self, you name it, is serving its purpose.
Creativity is always been with me and is like a muscle, as long as keep training it, I can keep drawing from its infinite source. For a while even if my job was in the creative field, I completely ignore it and I suffered the consequences: profound unhappiness, stress, unclarity, doubting myself, a claustrophobia feeling of wanting to free myself from a layer that didn’t fit me anymore.
The more you use it, the more creative you become, it comes naturally to all of us. Everyone is creative whether you call yourself an artist or not. Unfortunately, society has convinced us that creativity is a ‘gift’ for the lucky few that were born with it, but I am telling you everyone is creative whether you call yourself an artist or not, and you have just forgotten how to use it. Maybe you were shamed, maybe you were told you were not good enough or that it was just silly to even think you needed to carve time for yourself for such mundane activities.
Firstly, you should NEVER feel guilty to carve time for your creativity nor need to justify it to others. Creativity is your birthright and an unlimited source of life force energy that can help you thrive in all areas of your life. There’s never been a more significant time than these days to discover your creativity which is an essential skill and most valued, on top of it CREATIVITY HEALS!
You were born to create. You are creative.
As women most of the time we put others before our own needs but it’s so important that we don’t forget to express ourselves and our soul purpose and carve time for ourselves.
That is why in my business I have been so passionate about promoting creativity as a tool to help women to find their voice, and passion and express it regularly in their daily life.
1. CONNECTION is a primary human need. Creativity is the bridge between you and your soul, between us and others. Is one of the languages you can use to express your soul desires, passions, your feeling in this human experience, how we create is how we communicate.
By letting your soul express itself you can find a deeper connection with it and your profound truth.
2. ENERGY everything is made up of energy in this world. Every cell of our body is a perfect intertwine of beautiful synergies made to work in harmony. Creativity supercharges your happy hormones bringing positive, new, fresh, vibrant energy in yourself renewing, healing every time you use it. This energy can be felt by everyone around you and has a huge positive impact not only in your life but on the people you are surrendered to as a consequence.
3. FLOW have you ever watched a child playing? Completely lost in whatever activity is done? That child is not ‘lost’ is actually very AWAKE, unconsciously experiencing flow. It’s a wonderful natural state for them, which we kind of lose growing up in the midst of looking at what we want in the future and what has happened in the past. When you are creative and totally at the moment, you are in the flow, one of the most magical states to be in. Also described as “that sense of fluidity between your body and mind, where you are totally absorbed by and deeply focused on something, beyond the point of distraction. Time feels like it has slowed down. Your senses are heightened.”
4. SELF-WORTH When we are doing something we love, we are creating, we, therefore, feel more whole, this is because we are drawing from our well of infinite abundance, our creative self where lack does not exist! Being creative raise your frequency builds and increases self-worth, changes your not so helpful beliefs and shifts your mindset. The way you look at yourself is how people perceive and relate with and to you. This new confidence has ripple effects on every aspect of your life and the people around you, including your business, work and family life. Try for a few days to look in the mirror and tell yourself ‘I am a creative person’ and see what happens. You might feel silly at first but have a little fun with it without expecting anything in return. You will thank yourself just for trying!
5. HAPPINESS who does not want it? We attach so many external values to happiness expecting it to come from others, a new car, a promotion a relationship. Raise your hand if you have never thought ‘ I will be happy when…’. I did it! But it didn’t take me anywhere except noticing that I would end up always wanting and waiting for the next thing to come to make me happy!
By having a creative outlet you are able to express yourself in a way that makes you happy, regardless of whatever is happening outside of you. It brings joy and beautiful moments in your daily life. Moments like these are so precious and should be nurtured. It’s your natural state and these moments are priceless.
Weaving, creativity is a 4-week experience to awaken every fibre of you from the top of your scalp to the sole of your feet. From the hair on your arms to the hidden chambers of your heart.
Your creativity will be awakened, ready to spread, make, give, receive, twirl, jump and breath through you.
Are you curious to meet your creativity and dance with it?
Say yes to yourself, don’t wait to be ready, because you are!
Join Weaving, creativity today HERE